The Connemara International Marathon has to be one of the most scenic and exciting marathons in Europe. If you are thinking of taking part why not choose COPE Galway as your charity partner and help fund our homeless, domestic violence and older peopleâ€™s services?
Sunday 22nd April 2018
You can walk or run the half marathon (13.1 miles), full marathon (26.2 miles) or ultra-marathon (39.3 miles) distance, and COPE Galway will be here to support you along the way.
We can provide you with:
- Official COPE Galway technical tee
- Sponsorship Cards
- Fundraising supports and advice
How do I sign up?
- To enter one of the Connemarathon distances register here http://www.connemarathon.com/enter-now/. Remember to select COPE Galway when you are asked â€˜are you running for a charity?â€™
- Get your fundraising started by setting up an online fundraising page here www.idonate.ie
Thatâ€™s It! Thanks so much for your support for COPE Galway. Please donâ€™t hesitate to get in touch with any questions.
- Published in Upcoming Events